Riley’s Army’s mission is to provide support to children with cancer and their families in Eastern North Carolina.
This is how we accomplish our mission:
- We have developed a strong support system within our community
- We provide educational, financial and personal support for the children and family
- We partner with other service organizations, churches and individuals to leverage the most assistance for our patients and their families
- We host several annual special events to raise awareness and funds to sustain our mission
- We maintain a strong and positive relationship with healthcare providers
- We organize volunteers to provide individualized support for the family in order to maintain a healthy home environment