Join the Riley’s Army family here
Join the Riley’s Army family
If your child has been diagnosed with cancer, we are here for you. Here are some important things for you to know about becoming a Riley’s Army family:
- Our assistance is available once you have joined the Riley’s Army family by completing the form below. There is no cost to join.
- In order for us to track expenditures, we require a 72 hour notice for financial assistance.
- There is an annual maximum for financial support, per family, and you will be notified when you are getting close to reaching your annual limit.
- Financial assistance is paid directly to your utility company, landlord or debtor.
- $100 Food Lion cards are available up to twice a month and will be distributed by your social worker or Riley’s Army staff.
- $25 Gas cards are limited to 12 per calendar year and are distributed by your social worker or Riley’s Army staff.
- Riley’s Army staff is not employed by the hospital or a health care system.
- We strictly follow the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) that restricts access to individuals medical information. The information that you provide is voluntary and will never be shared with others or for the benefit of our organization.
We welcome you and are committed to supporting you every step of the way! Please fill out the form below so that we can add you to the Riley’s Army family.